Translate

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

your welcome

I want to see if other cats are out there and maybe they read words.  I hope no one notices the paw marks on these buttons, but who cares they think I am awesome here.  I just leave crap all over and pee on things but they give me more food.  I want to hide my poo but I cannot dig these hard white squares on the floor in the food room.  I live on Acre Street, at least that is what they call it.  They make me take medicine and they give me food.  Oh and there are some really soft things to sleep and pee on here.

They need to step it up because this crunchy food is not as nice as the food from those round silver containers that make a noise when they open them.  I had meat from a bird once and it smelled really good so I did not eat it for two days.  It got fuzzy but then I ate it and it came back up on the floor.  I like the porch.  I will see how to use this to make a picture and show you.  Maybe you know me and you know how to open this place to get out.  It is scary out side but I want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment