Translate

Thursday, December 12, 2013

pictures

I see all these 'selfie' pictures.  I need to find out how to make one.  The mirrors are so high up.
This is my food:

I can pick from two foods every day!  I still miss digging in the sewer for something to eat though.  After this I had to clean up, the camera fell in the bowl.  I hope I got all the turkey out.  I hate the water here, inside the water is so clear.  Now they put some of these hard round things from the dirt in there and I love it:


I love rocks and dirt.  I was outside  one time and got a bad break on my tail.  Now they don't let me out any more.  They let me go on the porch.  But I am getting better, now I can pee all by myself!  I just pee everywhere now!  Tomorrow I will try a "Selfie".

once I peed on a barbie.

No comments:

Post a Comment