Translate

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Snowed in

  I just can't believe that this snow is back.  I thought it was some weird storm we had once where the rain was broken, but it seems like it is every year now and it makes me go crazy.  I love to go out so I meow at the door and then when it opens up  there is just snow everywhere.  One day the door opened and the re was snow higher than my head.  Ive even waited for days and days but it is still there when I go back out!  Where is a cat supposed to poop?

I really thought that I was able to control all of these things but this snow is back and I think I am going to lose my mind.  I try to just sleep and I sleep and sleep and sleep and then I wake up and it is still out there!  I am losing my nerve.  Someone almost stepped on me the other day.  I don't know why they couldn't see me sitting there in the middle of the floor.  I saw this foot coming towards me so I grabbed it with my claws, and then guess what?  They threw me out in the snow!

This is my SOS to other cats out there, if you can read this and you are ok with no snow please send me a signal or something.  I feel like this might be the beginning of an ice age.  Is there hope out there?  How much sleep do I have to do before this goes away?

No comments:

Post a Comment